Hotel Les Mars introduces the Route d'Healdsburg Culinary package.
The quaint, wine-country town of Healdsburg has a certain art de vivre, where time passes by more slowly and the senses are enhanced. We've created an experience that will give a sense of what makes this area so unique with our very own "road to happiness".
Your Full Service Stay Includes:
- A two night stay in one of our elegantly appointed rooms with original antiques and a French chateau feel.
- 6 course tasting menu for two at one of Healdsburg's most beloved restaurants, Charlie Palmer's Dry Creek Kitchen.
- French Continental breakfast for two each morning delivered to the privacy of your guest room.
- An intimate late afternoon wine & cheese reception.
- A visit to our sister winery Chalk Hill Estate for a tour and tasting, where you'll enjoy incredible views and superb wines.
Seasonal package prices start at:
$1061.45 midweek and $1261.45 on weekends April 29 through August 29, 2013
$1,261.45 midweek and $1,461.45 on weekends September 2 through October 31, 2013
$961.45 midweek and $1,161.45 on weekends November 1, 2013 through April 24, 2014
Package does not include hotel tax, restaurant tax and service fees and is based on availability. Rates subject to change.
|Enhance your stay with an additional amenity such as
Two Local Artisan Cupcakes or a Flower Arrangement.
Visit our website for prices and more amenities or call 707 433 4211.
Book your reservations now at 707 433 4211 or e-mail email@example.com